Planting an MMJ Sprout:On August 17, 2017 by darren
Before planting an MMJ sprouted seed measure the length of the sprout. We suggest sprouted seeds obtain a length of 2 inches in paper towel incubation before planting.
- Fill a 2″ x 2″ small planter with soil mix.
- Push index finger in the center of planter soil making a hole approximately 2″ or second knuckle deep.
- Optional: Line the hole with organic rooting powder &/or aloe powder.
- Place sprout into 2″ deep hole with seed side up, root side down.
- Back fill hole with extra soil compressing soil down to cover root gently. Seed if still attached may stay on top of soil.
- Water with bottled water or tea until water drips from bottom of planter.
- Water with bottled water only until plant reaches a few inches above plater top.
- If leafs start to wilt or turn spotted; start watering with tea every third application. Be careful not to wet leafs.
- When watering be careful not to submerge or wet any leafs. Dry with fingers &/or air (fan) if any leafs are wet before placing under light.
- Once the plant has reached a few inches above the planter top start watering with tea every third application.