Neem tea recipeOn August 11, 2017 by darren
Looking for a good neem tea recipe that isn’t as harsh as applying organic neem oil? Give this neem tea recipe a try. Always use all organic ingredients and start with brand new items for each different tea. Reuse tea buckets and blenders for making the same teas only! DO NOT use “the household blender”. DO NOT cross contaminate tea containers. WARNING: Neem tea will kill the microbial’s grown in other teas. This neem tea recipe takes 24 – 36 hours to make correctly.
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) organic neem seeds
- 2 tablespoons (1/8 cup) organic aloe powder
- 4.5 gallons of water
Conditional mix additions:
- Up to 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) additional organic neem seeds
- If stronger tea is still required add organic neem oil
time for a tea party… how to make neem tea.
- Put 4.5 gallons of water in 5-gallon bucket.
- Place “fish tank” ceramic aerator with tubing attached at the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket.
- Attach the other end of the tubing to the aquarium air pump.
- Turn on aquarium air pump and aerate the water 4-6 hours.
- After 4-6 hours of aeration add to water:
- 4 tablespoons organic neem seeds.
- 2 tablespoons organic aloe powder.
- Continue to aerate 18-24 hours or until neem seeds start to sprout in the water.
- Strain neem seed sprouts from water along with 2-3 liquid cups of the water and place in blender on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour blended neem seed sprout mix back into water.
- Continue to aerate for 2 hours minimum 4-6 hours for maximum benefit.