Fox Farm NutrientsOn March 17, 2018 by darren
Fox Farm Nutrients are amazing! In the Denver Weed garden we use no-till soil so nutrient needs are minimum. We find that Fox Farm Nutrients are mostly organic which helps our worms.
Fox Farm Nutrients covers Denver Weed growers nutrient needs with these main nutrient lines:
- Big Bloom: ( 0 – 0.5 – 0.7 ) Earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients that offer a full range of nutrients.
- Grow Big: ( 6 – 4 – 4 ) Earthworm castings, Norwegian kelp, nutrients and trace minerals.
- Tiger Bloom: ( 2 – 8 – 4 ) High phosphorus with a good supply of nitrogen (but not too much) formulated with a low pH for bloom phase or “flowering”.
Fox Farm Nutrients also covers Denver Weed growers supplemental nutrient needs with these secondary lines:
- Beastie Bloomz: ( 0 – 50 – 30 ) – Extra strength nutrients sometimes needed during the critical last weeks of flowering.
- Fox Farm Cha Ching: ( 9 – 50 – 10 ) – Late Flowering Formula; High-phosphorus & nitrogen nutrient addition that wont leave salt deposits.
- Fox Farm Open Sesame: ( 5 – 45 – 19 ) – High-phosphorus medium nitrogen & potassium soluble fertilizer.
- Fox Farm Bush Doctor line of products.